hank jan bartelski was born on 07/27/2010 at 23:13pm.  he weighted in at a massive 10 pounds 5.4oz and was 21.75 inches long.  he’s doing very well and has been moved from NICU to the intermediate care for observation for another 7 days (hopefully).  i’m sure we’ll blog a lot more about him soon, but in the mean time, enjoy these photos and keep him in your prayers.

we love you all and feel all the warm prayers you guys have sent.

chris + allie.

8 Responses to Welcome to our world Hank!

1. [ b ] says:

congrats to your whole family. i am sure hank will be just fine! keeping y’all in my thoughts and prayers! love you guys!

2. Annie says:

I am so happy for you guys! You’ll definitely be in our prayers! Love the pictures, too. The one titled #11 of Allie holding Hank with the tear on her cheek… wow. It made me tear up myself. = )

3. He is so adorable I almost cried. Congrats to both of you – you are going to be superhero parents :)

4. Christina Barnes says:

What beautiful photos. They brought tears to my eyes. You may have to consider adding labor & delivery photo shoots to your business! :) I’d buy!

5. whitney + brian says:

wow..those pictures are so amazing! i started to tear up looking at all of them! he is just so precious! congrats..we will continue to pray for yall!

6. Andrzej S. Bartelski says:

Way to go cousin! :)
    Me and my wife have to still wait a bit for our Staś but I hope everything will go as good as with Hank :)

Cheers from Poland

7. Maya Laurent says:

Love you guys! You two are just smiling ear to ear…so happy for you! We can’t wait to meet Hank!